Wednesday, July 15, 2009

She's gone and done it!

Finally! 

For a good while now (more specifically about a year) I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog. Since then it's been somewhat of an errant thought that lasts no more than 20 seconds quickly banished by the reality that it is quite probable that what I have to say might not been that interesting at all. Another thought that figures quite prominently is that I may not know enough words to string together a worthy paragraph or (and here is the clincher) that as a writer for consumption; I may just plain suck!

There, I've said it! So if any of you out there read this and harbours any of those opinions about this blog, rest assured I am well ahead of you. That being said; I am here and will try to not be myself but instead will be as interesting, lively and intelligent as I would like to think myself.

Oh! Another thing; though well-intentioned this may turn out to be a weekly rather than daily blog. Other times it may be daily; it all depends on how exciting life may be day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment